Monday, September 18, 2006

ouch. . .!

SO, I had my wisdom teeth removed early last friday morning. It was a perfect grey day for such an event as I walked into the oral surgeon's office. The whole thing was a weird experience, I normally !DO NOT DO! needles, however I sat there like a good little girl with sticky heart rate thingys on my chest watching the monitor go UP UP UP down. So I don't remember much after they gave me the sleepy stuff, but I'm pretty sure I dreamed about "It" that creepy clown movie which I've never even seen. So anyhoo, the nurse wakes me up after and I'm pretty out of it, and it's all so timeless, it could've been hours or seconds. So I lay down in the little "recovery" room and try to show that I'm ok to my parents but this is hard with about 2 lbs. of gauze stuffed in my mouth. .so I start signing "n-i-c-e-n-a-p" WHAT was that all about? The nurse tries to give me a Tylonal 3 with some apple juice, but my face is so numb that I just drool all of it out on my 2002 MCC exalt shirt. . .bloody, drooly, apple juice stains down the front (who picked white anyway?).

4 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

HAHAHA sorry but I laughed when I read this. At least they didn't give you morphine . . jerks . . BUT DID YOU HAVE THE SAME TRANSFER GUY AS I DID . .you know who I am talking about...

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger ECbran said...

HA! I wish! Cause, you know, I looked O so attractive! Picture my "drunk" walk only a little less jolting. .

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger ECbran said...

not that I've ever been drunk, but what I expect it to look like. . or something. .

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

oh of course, its the only way . . . which brings me to my next point . . . don't smoke crack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home