Saturday, August 19, 2006

My trip to the petting zoo


SO big news, yesterday I went to a petting zoo. . I know, it's so thrilling. Well actually our youth group took a trip to Port Dover for the day where Sam, Carrie, and I swam for about 10 minutes, got dressed, then pretty much walked around and ate the rest of the time. After Port Dover we drove through Jarvis to visit the CornFest. Being as cheap as I am, I spent most the time at the petting zoo and riding on the teeder todders. .observe. . .

Me and Llama



Me and Goat


Teeder Toddering


This picture is pretty self-explanitory, so let's move on

So after all that, we went to Selkirk church for their youth rally shing ding, which was also pretty swell. SO that's my big day, any questions. ..? That's what I thought

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

yeah, teetor toddering in ,mini skirts was dangerous, I'm glad we got pictures! IT WAS SO FUN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home