Wednesday, July 19, 2006

UPdate

So it's about mid-July and oh so much has happened. First off, there was senior high camp. Our church went up a day early to get settled, which was fun, and the Shellbourne fireworks got rained out like non other. Senior high camp was ok, but I happened to be the second oldest camper and had a hard time getting into the camp "mood." We did cool stuff, like went to Wasaga beach a couple of times, and by the end I was having a pretty good time. I came home for a day in which I spent moody and doing laundry. Then the next day I went up to the camp again, this time as a councillor. I had a lot of fun with the other teen councillors (Sam, Matthew, John, and myself) and we did stupid stuff like throw our bodies down a wet, slippery, soapy, tarped, hill, a.k.a a "water slide". After camp Sam and I went straight to Toronto where we hung out at John's house for a couple of days. Our bodies hurt like non other, and I felt faint from exhaustion, but it was fun. In Toronto I had a surprise 18th birthday party which was really cool, I got cool stuff (Thanks a bunch Sam, Robbie, Joy, Orpah, Jay, John, Jesse, Faith, Grant, Sheila, Graham, David, Obed, Othniel, and that person I probably forgot), then we went to see Pirates of the Carribean 2, which kinda stunk but I had fun, and we hung around downtown for a while and ate dim sum. THEN Sam and I finally came home and I had a family birthday party. We spent today at the mall handing out resumes and spending money, and I just dyed my hair. So the beginning of July was swell, and I'm looking forward to some more fun coming up, which I may or may not keep you updated. .heh heh heh.

Elise

3 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Robbie Sevilla said...

TEE HEE

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger ECbran said...

Was that a giggle?

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

i enjoyed teh week of july, it has been mighty swell . . .yes yes two steps ahead of them . . always . . two steps ahead

 

Post a Comment

<< Home