Friday, July 28, 2006

Oh what fun

So I had yet another fun filled week doing VBS at our church's daycare centre. All the "helpers" stayed at Lindi's house the whole week and stole each others fans (ahem John and Matthew). I had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone, although we lacked sleep (ahem John and Matthew). VBS kind of drew the summer plans to a close though, and Sam and I just realized we spent 3 weeks with Matt and John. . .oddness, but that's about all there is now except for family camp and all that. Now I'm sitting in our cool living room with my sleeping nephew Zeke, he's so cute. Anyhoozit, I'm done.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

Ahhh good times. . . they might have taken our fan, but they will never take our . . . OTHER FAN!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger ECbran said...

muhahahahahahahaha. . .jerks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home