Tuesday, September 05, 2006

aaahh. ..



So school started today for a lot of people, except myself. My school, being an internet high school, is dealing with some "technical difficulties" with the start-up. I really can't complain, however, it stinks because the longer this goes on the closer we come to our first deadline, meaning I'll have to get a certain amount done in my 9 courses before the end of the month. . .so you know. ..no complaining. .

Oh yeah, here's a completely random picture of myself for you to enjoy, moving on

But anyhoo, life is good, I worked at the daycare today, the kids are cute, then after I stayed to help demolish the church basement for the new daycare program. I got to carry long rolls of old carpeting, haul some stuff in a wheelbarrow, including Laura, and RIP some carpeting tacks out of the floor. . .SO satisfying. Sigh, yeah, that was my day in a nutshell, you know, just in case you cared or somethin . .i dunno. .

Elise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home