Tuesday, August 15, 2006

some stuff. . .

I desperately need something to do. SOMETHING, young adult bible study, dance classes, underwater basket weaving classes. .. SOMETHING. No but really, all seriousness aside, I work, and I go home. Sometimes I'll go out with Sam or Caitlin after work, but hardly ever in a group of friends which is always so pleasing. I really think my mind is craving bridal. .i mean bible college. It's around that time of year, my best friend is leaving for bible college, and I should be going along with her. BUT no, I didn't get enough credits in grade 9 or 10, so that leaves me making up for it with 9 courses this year. . all at once. I get sick of explaining it to people, they always ask "So what are you doing this fall, are you going to school?" and my response is always a thrilling "no, i need to do another year of highschool to get in more credits." Yeah I'm afraid people will think stoopid oor somthin. ..SO I guess the point I'm trying to make is I want to go to college. .and that's that!

3 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

umm . . you spelt words wrong...
just thought you'd like to know.
I wish you were going too. but hey it's just another "victory lap"
I will see you at Exalt!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger ECbran said...

Good job on the word "spelled" SAMARA heh heh heh! AND for your information it's not "another" victory lap, it's the first, so nieh! haha see you in like 2 seconds. . as soon as you get out of my bathroom. .gosh

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger John MacDonald said...

boooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home