Monday, September 25, 2006

Carded on the HSR

So a couple of days ago I was hopping on a bus to work when I cooly slip my "Secondary Student" ticket into the slot. I AM registered in an Ontario high school (annoyingly enough) so this IS legit. Well the bus driver asks to see my student I.D., and not being one from Hamilton but rather a stupid little business card printed in grayscale, it doesn't look so legit. He gives me attitude and I try to explain that it's internet high school. . fool. Well I guess he was doing his job, you know, just assuming I'm not in high school anymore. All I know is I can't pass as someone over 23, and it is possible for 23 year-olds to still be attending high school. However, it is pushing it for a 23 year-old to buy student tickets. But really, I'm 18! And I just happened to buy a crisp strip of hot pink student tickets. . .jerks

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

HAHAHA
sucker, that never in the history of me, happened to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home