Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Twinkle Lights

WELL it's getting closer to Christmas and we still don't have any snow. I'm having a hard time getting in the Christmas mood, but I'll have fun. Sam came home last Sunday, which was a treat. ..but then I realized how soon I'm leaving, how much I have to do before I go, how much I'm going to miss my family, sisters, *ahem7-11cough*, etc.


A brief pause to enjoy a picture. .moving on.

So I'm getting a tad bit nervous about moving, but I know I will have such a great time out there. I think what worries me most is getting all my school junk done while I'm out there. It's just a lot . .yeah a lot.


Another picture to enjoy.

Well that's all I have to say, it's piddly, I know, but I don't have a whole lot to talk about. Well, I did go shopping yesterday and ended up returning at 5 am, but that's another story. ..well I hope you're happy Vinnie *shakes fist*

4 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

Those lights were amazing, gorgeous!..TERRIFIC~
The joys of being at home with my lovely E and beloved Cailtin. YAY!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Vinnie said...

lol. I'm glad you're happy sam. Although It seems strange that sam got the first post a half hour after it was posted... ah well, second post is good too. And by the way, you guys need to build some better hotels out there. I'm doing hamilton today and I must say, when a holiday inn is the second-best hotel, there's a problem.

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Darrell said...

yum Starbucks....I have never went there before, but I have heard good things...I recently heard that there is nicotene on a news broadcast in Coffee from Tim Hortons...very interesting to know, that explains many things...Merry Christmas! 3 Days Away!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

Yes, many many things...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home