Friday, December 01, 2006

Jeepers I got a lot of stuff!

Well, my room is officially a disaster! I've been piling, storing, junking, sorting, and condensing my stuff .. and it seems to have formed a few drifts in my room. My goal is to move all my stuff either into a closet, the basement, and/or my two suitcases, HOWEVER, I have a lot of stuff! So this should be very interesting and I'll see what I end up taking with me in January. . .it'll be a hoot if anything (can't go without your wreath of twinkle lights!).


My room (in case you didn't guess)

7 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

reminds me of a room i once lived it....except with my laundry sitting for 2 weeks, and a bed that was on your floor, and oh of course, the spooning with the dog :P

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger ECbran said...

quiet you!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Robbie Sevilla said...

I can't wait to see what you will bring

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Darrell said...

You should really clean up that mess, and don't forget to pack Frenzel for me in your suit case! (Don't forget to poke holes for his air supply) I can hardly wait to have you come... but don't forget the dog (OR THE Air holes, because that could leave a smell)
Anyway, looking forward to January! Its a good month, someone great was born that month, in 1987...

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger ECbran said...

Darrell. . .I wasn't born in 1987. .and I certainly wasn't born in January..I just don't see how that can be a good month at all! Haha is it YOUR birthday? That's really cool because that means I'll be there to make you various foods!

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Darrell said...

You better be here to cook me various foods.... and January is special not only because it is a new year, but because you can reflect on my birth(hopefull I don't forget for myself this year) Anyway, please bring me gifts and cake!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger ECbran said...

I'll bring you. .um . the gift of my . .presence. ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home