Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sha la la

Well it's time for a good ol' update. Last tuesday I flew home from PEI which was pretty darn sad. I spent most of wednesday wishing I was back in PEI goofing off or losing badly at foozeball. .. sigh. I had such a great time and was hardly ever alone, whereas here I spend a lot of time alone. not fun. Then this morning Laura and I had a meeting with someone who needed a logo design for his candy company, but he turned out to be a big jerk-wad who would pretty much use me as his logo slave (no lump sum or royalties). He was ok, but I or Laura couldn't commit to the time he needed. Now I have a ton of homework to catch up on if I ever want to see MCC this fall. Yes that's right, I've pretty much decided that I'm going there next fall and would like to do so in Janurary but really can't. I need to be there, and I really want to learn more about the bible. Can't wait.

Elise

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

so you have conformed to our ways.
ahha ahha ahha!
-glad your coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home