Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sweet Nothings

Well I truly don't know what to write about, so here comes some nonsense. Oh wait, I do have something! So I've spent many a good times up here in Caitlin's room, it's cozy and full of laughter. I've eaten, played video games, enjoyed chocolate, talked, scratched some lottery tickets (they were sent to her for her birthday) and much much more. Truth is, I'm going to miss Caitlin's roo. .I mean Caitlin, when I move out in January. I really hope it's not hard for me to adjust because I spend so much time with Caitlin and my family. I know I'll be surrounded by friends, but I still wonder how it will go. Well anyhoo, this laptop is hot and I am sitting in an uncomfy position.

Elise

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

I will be awesome! You will start calling here home, like we do :| JOIN US!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger ECbran said...

. .th.thanks. .i think. .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home