Wednesday, December 06, 2006

"Ask yourself if you're ready for an Elise. ."

So one day I was browsing the internet when I came across this bad boy, a Lotus Elise. Pretty cool if you ask me. Anyhoo, on to more exciting things. On Monday we went to the states for a day to shop for cheap groceries and stuff. I was supposed to get contacts there buy my eye doctor here is a moron and keeps giving us the wrong perscription, I think on purpose. So that didn't happen, but I still had a good day. It also snowed a lot while we were there and took us a while to get home, but I enjoyed it. While we were there I also managed to whack my head really hard on the back hatch of the van, and I now have a sore lump upon my head. So now on to Tuesday. Tuesday I did stuff around the house and then went to a Starbuck's Christmas party where our whole church was invited because, well, we're that good. I decided to wear a skirt even though I took the bus and I froze a little, but hey that's the price of fashion. Well, that's the end of my story which leads me to conclude that I just wasted a good minute of your time, and about a good 5 of mine. Back to work,

Elise

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

OH NO I MISSED THE STARBUCKS PARTY!
nuts....
oh well, at least YOU looked good

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Darrell said...

Is there a car named after you?...

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger ECbran said...

Heck yes there is! It's pretty sweet too. .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home