Monday, October 30, 2006

Cold, wet, and rainy

So Saturday afternoon we delivered flyers for the halloween food drive coming up. It was really cold and rainy, and I ended up with numb hands and wet feet. BUT I still managed to get some delivered. Then on Sunday we had to deliver the rest of the flyers, however this time I was a stupid-head and decided to wear my clicky shoes that day. So my feet ended up hurting but we still got the rest of the flyers delivered. whoop. I really haven't been doing much lately, just a lot of homework, and today I worked for the first time in a couple of weeks. So I am now a workaholic. .pretty much. That's all

Elise

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Samara Ashley said...

It's weird because I ma not there, doing it :(
miss you guys

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Robbie Sevilla said...

keep workng!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home