Wednesday, November 03, 2004

P.E.I.

As many of my friend (yes, singular) may know, I took a trip to P.E.I. by myself last week. And what you may also know is that this is really odd for me. I mean, this is the girl who never went to a sleepover without her big sister to back her up. Anyhoo, I owe my dad billions (tad case of sarcasm) for my little early midlife-crisis trip, but there is nothing I would have rather replaced it with. Everyone was so friendly and generous. I was welcomed very warmly and I'm so happy I had the courage to go, even though my head exploded on the plane (really messy.) And the really neat part is I got a free MCC hoodie!! c'mon, that's too cool! Well I just wanted to share with you all the secret that drove me to go by myself to P.E.I. It's because I was getting a free hoodie, ok that's not true. Acually I don't know what DROVE me there, maybe it was a car or something like that. . .I dunno. .

3 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Robbie Sevilla said...

PEI eh? Hood eh? To you I say...ice ice baby heheheehhe. Well at least you experienced what PEI is like..........I always wanted to see Ireland.........and you had a chance and you didn't even do it............sigh

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger ECbran said...

Since when did I have a chance to go to Ireland?? AND why didn't I know about it?? robbie robbie. . don't lie

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Robbie Sevilla said...

Ummmm I said you had a change to LOOK at Scotland....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home